THANK YOU to everyone who made this year’s book fair AMAZING! What a fun 2 weeks it has been!
We will leave the video links and student gallery on this page (below) in case you missed any of the special book fair moments. And, if you’d like to order more books from Scholastic, don’t forget to link to Diamond so that the PTA is credited with 2% of your purchase: Scholastic Find Your School Tool
Diamond Dolphins enjoying the Book Fair!
Links to the 2020 Book Fair Videos
Click the links below to view all the Book Fair videos:
- Nob 18th: Thank You from the Diamond PTA Book Fair Committee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCdOMC25Po&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 17th: Ms. Albert & Seamus the Dog – We’re All Wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWbiz_DSnc&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 16th: Mrs. Koch – I’m a Frog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeZgPA5U7s&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 13-15th: Mrs. Taugher – The Mysterious Benedict Society: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txbT2i2pKA&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 12th: Mrs. Risher – Author Peter Reynolds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJQy2dgrlo&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 11th: Mrs Hageman – The One and Only Ivan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPONgxL8AIE&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 10th: Mr. Desai – You’re All Kinds of Wonderful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTAJjkfGAA&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 9th: Mrs. Meuer – Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKs59gJ-0I4&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 6-8th: Mrs. Gavalla – I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WyHUrU9jJc&feature=youtu.be
- Nov 5th: Mr. Walder’s Welcome video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aplWvrqHug&feature=youtu.be
About the Book Fair Committee
The PTA Book Fair Committee hosts an annual Scholastic Book Fair at Diamond in the fall! Every purchase made at the book fair earns us rewards for our school! During a typical year, students have opportunities to attend the fair before and after school, as well as during the school day while the fair is open to purchase books. Scholastic offers an eWallet option at in-person fairs, where parents can set up a digital payment account online so that their students can make purchases with ease. While this year is quite different with the virtual fair and we’ll certainly miss our late night event, where families can come and shop in the evening, we will still have the opportunity for students to enter our raffle to win some amazing books! Check Diamond’s Book Fair page for dates and links to the Scholastic website. For those who were eager to volunteer during the fair, thank you! We hope to have plenty of opportunities for you in 2021 so be on the lookout for our Signup Genius then!