Our schools are closed, our kids are stuck at home… what’s a parent to do?
Here are some online resources that might help…
Shutdown-related posts on this website
- What to do during the Coronavirus shutdown
- Fun fact: Our kids have online school accounts!
- Websites and other online resources
- Recommended homeschool resources
- Eureka Math and more!
- Coronavirus advice for parents of children with autism
- A letter from Hogwarts
- Harry Potter at Home
If you find a broken link below, please contact email@example.com!
- MCPS Coronavirus Information page
- MCPS Instructional Activities Center
- Emergency Closure Meals Service for MCPS Students
Articles and pages on other websites
- 12 Famous Museums Offering Virtual Tours
- CertifiKID Explore, Play & Save – A collection of resources to help parents
- Children’s National Rise and Shine – Advice for keeping kids happy and healthy
- Education companies offering free subscriptions
- Ideas for Quarantine/Social Distancing
- The Mega List of Sanity-Saving Ideas for Families
- Virtual Field Trips
- Watch Broadway Musicals for Free Online