Here are some other special needs resources elsewhere on the web.
Have another link to suggest? Please let us know!
Tips for Parents
- Back-to-School Tips for Kids Who Are Struggling
- How to Raise a Child Who Is Resilient
- Help Your Disorganized Student (PDF)
- Strategies to Make Homework Go More Smoothly
- 11 Children’s Books That Help Kids Understand Learning Disabilities
Tips for Teachers
- Helping Children with Executive Functioning Problems Turn In Their Homework
- It’s Easy to Hover Over a Child with Executive Function Deficits. Don’t.
Analysis and Opinion
- Elementary Education Has Gone Terribly Wrong
- Left-Brain Schools in a Right-Brain World: Lack of Play in Schools, Rise in Learning Delays
- What worked (and didn’t) this year: 10 lessons from education research to take into 2019
- Special Education Rights: A Handbook for Maryland Families and Professionals (Disability Rights Maryland 2017)
- School Discipline: A Handbook for Maryland Families and Professionals (Disability Rights Maryland 2016)