See the Special Needs Representative page for resources and other information regarding special education, including PTA guidelines, upcoming events and activities for your children.
All pages on the website tagged as Special Needs Resources are listed below. We’re still adding content to the new website, so please check back often for updates, and let us know if there’s anything in particular you’d like us to post.
- Asperger’s Program at Diamond
- Be Social Kids Programs
- Downloadable Resources for Parents and Teachers of Special Needs Children
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now (KEEN) Foundation of Greater DC-Baltimore
- Kids in Action
- Links to Other Special Needs Resources
- MCCPTA Special Education Committee
- Partnership for Extraordinary Minds (xMinds)
- Scaffolds Online Training for School-Based Professionals who Support Students with Disabilities
- Special Needs Organizations in Montgomery County, MD
- Special Olympics and MSI Soccer – Pre K to High School
- Sports Plus
- Unstuck and On Target