All pages on the website tagged as Teacher Resources are listed below. We’re still adding content to the new website, so please check back often for updates, and let us know if there’s anything in particular you’d like us to post.
Resources for Teachers of Special Needs Children
See the Special Needs Committee page for a wealth of resources and other information regarding special needs, including PTA guidelines, upcoming events, classes, conferences and activities for your children.
- Asperger’s Program at Diamond
- Be Social Kids Programs
- Downloadable Resources for Parents and Teachers of Special Needs Children
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now (KEEN) Foundation of Greater DC-Baltimore
- Kids in Action
- Links to Other Special Needs Resources
- MCCPTA Special Education Committee
- Partnership for Extraordinary Minds (xMinds)
- Special Needs Organizations in Montgomery County, MD
- Special Olympics and MSI Soccer – Pre K to High School
- Sports Plus
- Unstuck and On Target